When you injure yourself, it’s important to diagnose and to treat the injury as soon as possible. Injuries, no matter their scale, can be debilitating and can affect your day-to-day activities and routines.
- Are you suffering from moderate to severe pain due to a recent sports injury?
- Have you recently suffered an accident?
- Do you experience dull, ongoing pain from a years-old injury?
If so, then now is the time to start thinking about recovery.
And the best thing to do to heal? Call your local Bayside physiotherapist!
Expert pain treatment
Ben Demase is one of the most sought-after physiotherapists in Melbourne. With a Masters of Physiotherapy Practice, countless industry accolades, and hundreds of cases successfully handled over the years, he certainly knows his stuff. Just ask his previous clients!
The unique AUS System (created by Ben himself) is designed to provide comprehensive treatment of your pain.
- It starts with an initial assessment, that uncovers the root cause of your pain down to the individual muscle, tendon or ligament – we don’t just target symptoms!
- Armed with this knowledged, we develop unique solutions to your problems. Ongoing clinical testing allows us to identify aggravating factors and optimise our treatments
- Your Bayside physio doesn’t stop there! We create a written treatment plan to guide you every step of the way, and ongoing visits help us sustain long-term results.
Call your Bayside physio now!
If you’re looking for a physiotherapist in Bayside who can help you manage your pain and treat you, Physio AUS is here to help!
Our Caulfield South Clinic is easily accessible from Melbourne’s Bayside suburbs both by car and public transport.
Can’t make it in person? Not a problem either – unlike other Melbourne physios, our team is available online for your convenience.
*We cannot show reviews on our website