Get in touch with our Highett Physio today!
Patients Please Be Advised: Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic you must read the following questionnaire.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following screening questions you must inform your Physiotherapist prior to your appointment. If you have been diagnosed with COVID -19 or strongly suspect you are positive please visit your doctor for testing before making an appointment with us.
- Have you been diagnosed as having Covid-19? (If Yes – please stay home and/or get medical assistance).
- Are you suspected of, or are you awaiting test results to determine if you have Covid-19?
- Are you in quarantine or forced isolation?
- Are you living with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid 19, or is suspected / awaiting test results to determine if they have Covid-19 or who are in forced isolation?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has been identified as having Covid-19?
- Have you been overseas in the past 4 weeks?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of Breath
- Sore Throat
To ensure we can help people in need, we require 48 hours notice of cancellation.
Please help us help others. Failure to comply may result in full-session cancellation fee.
*We cannot show reviews on our website