Physio for leg pain
Do your legs feel weak or unsteady when you walk?
Leg pain affects people from all age groups and walks of life, and dramatically reduces your mobility.
If you’re suffering leg pain, we strongly recommend consulting a qualified physiotherapist to:
- Correctly diagnose your pain and identify the cause of the problem
- Create effective treatments that build strength and flexibility in your knees and legs
- Establish long-term solutions that sustain strength and prevent the recurrence of common leg pain
What’s causing my leg pain?
Your legs absorb a lot of force over the course of your day-to-day life.
As such, leg pain is one of the most common afflictions that physiotherapists treat.
For effective treatments that resolve leg pain and restore your mobility, talk to Physio AUS.
Our highly qualified team of physios use a completely unique three-step system not seen anywhere else in Australia.
We will prescribe you a combination of:
- Gentle exercises and stretches to encourage damaged tissue to reform optimally
- Exercises like calf raises, curls, squats, and bridges to strengthen knees and legs and prevent pain from returning
- Remedial treatments like deep massage and dry needling that target sources of muscle tension
Our system provides in-depth assessment of your musculoskeletal issues and uses unique clinical testing methods to solve your pain and most importantly, sustain results!
*We cannot show reviews on our website